Visit of the Alhambra & Generalife including Nasrid Palaces
Bez dopłat i ukrytych kosztów.
The Alhambra, to know it, to live it. With us it is possible. An unforgettable experience at the hands of our qualified guides. Our visit, of approximately three hours, offers you the chance of knowing in detail this wonderful monumental site, a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Its limited capacity does not always allow access, mainly for conservation reasons. Our team works daily to dispose of tickets months in advance so that you can enjoy the best guided tours without queues and unnecessary waiting.
Use all your time, in our guided visit of the Alhambra, to know and enjoy the beauty and splendor of the Nasrid Palaces, the Medina, the Alcazaba, its gardens, the Generalife ... Become the star of the Arabian Nights tales.
According to availability. (Visit made exclusively in Spanish)
Included in the price. (Our guided visit includes the NASRID PALACES and the Generalife)
Maksymalna ilość osób:
Children must be accompanied during the entire visit by an adult responsible for them.
Within the monumental site of the Alhambra there are places equipped to enjoy a snack.
Wear comfortable footwear and in the winter months warm clothing is highly recommended.
This visit begins at the time indicated on your voucher and the meeting point is at the PASEO DE LA SABICA nº 1, a few meters left from the ticket offices (Inside of the shop: "Granada Meeeting Point " on the other side of the Yellow mailbox). Please be at least 20-30 minutes early.
- For the VISIT of the Alhambra and Generalife and for security reasons, the regulations require the following information: Full name and surname, identity document or passport, gender (male or female), age and nationality of all the members who make up their reservation and at least 4 days before the date of the visit.
- If you can not identify all the members at the time of booking, you can still make the payment and finish your booking, but you will need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the aforementioned data and as soon as possible.
- The absence of sending this email or if you fail to be able to IDENTIFY all visitors in your reservation, this will result in the LOST OF THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE VISIT and without possibility of refund of the amount paid.
- For the entrance to the Alhambra and the Generalife it is essential to have an original identification document with you.
Please be kind enough to be very punctual, since arriving after the time agreed to start the visit complies the right to do it and be refunded. We recommend you to be 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the visit at the agreed pickup point.
- Official tourist guide
- Hearing aids for the best reception of the guide's comments
- Entrance to the park without queues
- Entrance to the entire monumental site of the Alhambra and the Generalife
- Guided tour of the Nasrid Palaces
Nie wliczone (Opcjonalnie)
- Food or drink
- Transportation or pick up at the hotel
How can I see the availability of an activity?
You just have to make sure that the day you want to book is active in the calendar of the activity you want to enjoy.
How can I leave my opinion about an activity carried out by you?
You will automatically receive an email at the end of each reserved activity. Our reason for being is to give you the best service, and we count on your satisfaction. That is why we are delighted that you send us your opinion and with that help us improve.
Are the entries nominative?
In some shows / visits the reservations are nominative, therefore, you must enter the details of the ID of each of the people who are going to go, including children and babies.
For other shows / visits you only need to give a name, which will be the one who makes the reservation, being able to use the tickets any other person.
If you make a mistake when nominating the tickets, please contact us and we will try to manage the change for you.
Is there a child's price?
Children of two and over usually use a seat and pay as adults, except on those excursions which specify a different price for them, in this case we will always state up to which age.
In general terms, on our excursions, all children from 2 - 11 years, will have a special price which is clearly indicated.
Do I need adequate clothing to enter specific buildings?
In some religious temples (be they Christian, Moslem, Jewish etc.) entrance is not permitted in mini-skirts or trousers which don't reach the knee. In some it may also be necessary to cover the shoulders and wear a top without a plunging neckline.
In some places photography is not allowed and you may be asked to deposit cameras or video cameras. In some places you may even be asked to pass through a metal detector, where umbrellas or pointed metal objects are not allowed.
For all activities and excursions we recommend comfortable footwear and adecuate clothing for the activity you want to do.
THE GUIDED VISIT OF THE ALHAMBRA, CAN NOT be canceled or modified, and therefore the amounts previously paid are not refundable.
Wybrane spośród wielu, abyś miał jak najlepsze wrażenia podczas swojego pobytu.
Dbamy o naszą ofertę, aby zaoferować najlepszy stosunek jakości do ceny.
Wsparcie telefoniczne od 8 do 22 godzin w ciągu 365 dni w roku dla Twojej wygody
Zaplanuj podróż dzięki natychmiastowym potwierdzeniom i biletom cyfrowym